Who Can Apply?
All legal entities (state institutions and organizations, Municipalities, Universities, Media Organizations, Civil Society Organizations etc.) developing projects on urbanism and city planning can apply.
Award Selection Criteria
The project applying for International Idealkent Awards will be considered only in one category in their content. One project for each category will be awarded based on criteria above:
- Completed or on-going projects
- Long-term planned and sustainable
- Human- centric and aiming at maximizing life quality of urban populations
- Environment and ecology conscious
- Planned with considering disadvantageous groups
- Not exceeding planned budget for completion
* The selection committee reserve right not to awards in a category, if any project is not found satisfactory based on criteria above.